Monday, August 07, 2006

Why Did I Come to Singapore

Hei, my name is Dumiyati. Not much word to tell you, why I come to Singapore?

I just want to earn bit more money, because I want to sent my younger sister to get higher education more than us her brother/ sisters.

I want my family life better than before and I want to make them happy. Doesn't matter if I have to hard working. I choose Spore to work, because not to far from my town. I am from Jakarta.

Many-many years I stay in Spore work for 1 employer. They very kind, generous and warm family and they treat me like own family.

I always thanks to GOD for that and for, everything... [my duty is to do all the house work].

I take care of my employer parent. Not much work... thats way I have alot time to help my friend if they need me and my help, I like to listen they problem and give to them some advice it they need.

I like and happy stay with my employer, because they never say "can not" if I do my social activity I always do for blood donation and sometime I visit old peoples in old fox for old sick people and I be come volunteer.

I just want my life more better than before. I like stay in Spore but miss my Jakarta.


2 comments:

eChie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eChie said...

Mbak Dumiyati
Bagus ceritanya. Diawali dengan alasan mengapa, ada sedikit tambahan ditengah, dan ditutup lagi dengan sebuah kesimpulan.