Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why Did I Come to Singapore

There are so many reason that I come to Singapore. The first reason is I want to earn more money to support my family. My father is a farmer and my mother sell things in the market. I have two brothers still in school and one sister in university. My parents do not have enough money to help them. There for I must work hard to support them.

Secondly, working in Singapore I can also save more money to buy some land and house. I do not want to be maid forever. I want to improve my life in Indonesia. When I go back to Indonesia I wish to open a shop.

My third reason is, I can also improve my English in Singapore. I can learn English from my employer and from embassy.

Lastly, I can experience new things in Singapore. I can make new friends. I can eat different food.

WIDYANI

1 comment:

eChie said...

Mbak Widyani
This is very good, to the point and structured.