Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why Did I Come to Singapore

Clean, beautiful, and amazing. That’s what I saw first when I came to Singapore. Even though I came to be a servant, but I was still happy because I can enjoyed “How Beautiful Singapore is”.
I heard that Singapore is a safe and a rich country. A lot of Indonesian women went to Singapore to be FDW’s, for a better salary and a better future. And the fact is a lot of them came back safely and successed. That’s why I decided to work in Singapore. 25 September 2004, that’s my first day arrived in Singapore. I left Indonesia and my family. In my mind is I must worked hard for my family future.

I worked in a Chinese family. Everything is very new for me. I had to adapted with them. And I must be very patient. Sometime I was very sad when I got scolded. But I was happy when I got my salary. And what they are taught to me about “How to cooked and cleaned the house”, is meaningful for my future. I also learned to spoke English. I happy for it.

2 comments:

eChie said...

Good English! I can enjoy reading it.

-eChie who hates On Call Support-

Anonymous said...

Kalau dari segi Bahasa, kemampuan tata bahasanya sangat baik.Tinggal dikembangkan lagi isinya dengan meningkatkan kemampuan untuk mendeskripsikan sesuatu dengan detil.