Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why Did I Come to Singapore

Why I am working in Singapore? Actually many reasons to answer this question. Last time after secondary school actually I want continue go to high schools, but my parents do not allow. It’s because got not enough money. After that I take a courses to sew for one year. After get the sertificat I am going to Jakarta for two years. Working in Jakarta is not enough money and I go home.

A few months at home I am free and so boring then not money for buy this and that. One day I am thinking my self, may be if I go to Singapore my future will be better. After I am really want to go, I ask my mother and father, they are said “allright”. They are give me some message to always be careful and take care my self. I say yes, so I am very happy.

Before go to Singapore I am stay for 1 month in training centre. There’s I am learning English everyday and practis general house works. I am really happy when I am heard I got job in Singapore. So in July 24 I flew to Singapore. I am very exited I can see Singapore and I saw the high building. It’s very different from Indonesia.

Now I am three years in Singapore already. I got a lot of experience here. Singapore is very metropolis and live many rases and they are living in harmony. Singapore is cleanest country in the world. It is good to know in Singapore every single product galal got label halal, so every moeslem do not to worry about the food. The food that all is very delicious and nyummy. Now I can cook Chinese food and malay food. I like cook curry, because I am love spicy.

SANEM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mbak Sanem,

Saya suka karangan ini. Judulnya berupa pertanyaan dan dijawab dalam karangannya. Nilai tambahanan, adanya perbandingan antara Indonesia dan Singapura, adanya pengalaman setelah berada di Singapura.

Benar-benar salut!

Anonymous said...

Mbak Sanem,

Cara penyampaian tulisannya sangat baik. Paragraf satu dengan lainnya tersambungkan dengan baik. Tinggal sedikit memperbaiki tata bahasanya.
Tetap semangat untuk belajar yah...